TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions which will be applicable for your access and usage of this website.
This Hibari Clinic (hereinafter referred as “Hibari”) website was owned and operated by Hibari Clinic.
Users whom continues to access and/or using this website shall accept without limitation or qualification and deemed to have understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions stated herein and shall automatically be bound by the said terms and conditions contained herein. If you disagree to accept any of these terms and conditions, you must cease and immediately discontinue your access to this website or download any materials from this website.
The information and materials contained in or accessible through this website are solely for providing general information or knowledge only. This website shall only be used for lawful purposes and it shall not be construed as providing any medical advice nor shall it be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes.
This website in no way warrants or represents, whether expressly or impliedly as to the accuracy of any information contained herein or referenced in this website. Hibari shall assume no liability for any errors or omissions of the content of this website and does not assume any risk from the usage of this website.
Hibari shall not in any way be liable for any failure, error, omission, breach of security, malicious wares and viruses or unavailability of accessing this website. You assume full responsibility without any qualification or limitation for the use of the information provided herein.
- This website contains links to other third party websites. Such link websites are not under the care and control of Hibari. Hibari shall not accept any responsibilities as to the contents of or/and to the consequences of accessing any linked website. The links provided are solely for the convenience and does not in any way construed as expressly or impliedly connected to any endorsement and/or authorisation and/or sponsorship by Hibari as to the products and/or services provided therein. The usage and/or access of the contents of the Third Party websites are entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions contained therein.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The contents of this website are protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws and shall remain as the sole property of Hibari. No reproduction or attempted reproduction by any means whatsoever from this website, whether wholly or partly, without the prior consent of Hibari.
- MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We may change and/or modify these terms and conditions from time to time which shall be effective upon publication on this website. If you are not agreeable to the modified terms and conditions, you should discontinue your usage and/or access to this website.
These terms and conditions in this disclaimer are subject to change and update at any time. You will be bound by the terms set forth in this document, and by such amendment as they are published.
Please contact Hibari if you have any queries concerning this website. Please report any violations of the Terms and Conditions to email@example.com. We reserved all rights that are not expressly granted under these Terms and Conditions.